Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Two-Post Tuesday

We'll call this Two-Post Tuesday from this point on. I blog from 2 different computers and don't always have access to all my pictures. The landlords were here tonight rewiring electricity so now that it's back up and running, I felt I needed to take pictures of my weekend.

Just what you've been waiting on ... my spray painted baskets! Check out this post to see what they looked like before.

Here are some of the goodies I found at Goodwill that I need to make more cake stands.
And this is the $5 fixer upper I found at a yard sale. It's wobbly ... really wobbly, but I loved it and can't wait to paint it!

My secret obsession ... The Real Housewives of New Jersey is on - it's hard to concentrate!!! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your baskets turned out so cute! I've got a few I've been meaning to spray, now I am really motivated. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.