Friday, June 26, 2009

Now I know my A B C's

I have a new obsession.

Have you noticed everyone is doing something with their initials? Frames, plates, chairs ... you can put your initials on just about anything - and I love it! It's such a great way to personalize your decor. My honey and I share the same initials - J C, and (fingers crossed) when we get married, I won't have to worry about changing anything I decide to emblazon with a "C".

I've seen some great ideas on these blogs - Creations by Kara, The Andersons and Reinvented so be sure to check them out!

These are some really neat projects that I found at oneprettything.com. Just click on the picture and you'll go right to the tutorial!

I love buttons ...

Burlap ... hmm.


I'm thinking that this will be a good project for my headboard. And I'd like to do something for the kitchen, too. I might just go crazy.

Have you done anything neat with your initials? Leave a comment with the link - I'd love to see!

3 comments:

  1. Completely addicted, as you know!
    And I even got a shout-out! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed the whole intial craze going on as well. Did you see the slipcover that Cathy of The Stylish House posted on her blog? If you haven't here's the link http://www.thestylishhouse.net/2009/06/romancing-slipcover.html

    I love the chair slipcover that has the initials in a pale blue!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.