Friday, June 12, 2009

Good, good Goodwill Pt 2

Here's a few more pictures of my Goodwill Goodies.

I got this cute little plate for 25 cents! I'm thinking about making another serving platter out of this with a brass candle stick I have.

I don't actually know why I bought this ... well, I do - I like it, but I don't really need it. I might use it for experimental purposes.

I was really excited when I saw these keys - I didn't even look at the price! They were $3.99 but I'm planning on dismanteling, spray painting and using them for decor! Can't wait!

Thanks to Sarah and Kate ... I'm not afraid to spray paint. It's quite fun and you really can transform just about anything. Speaking of transformations, I sure didn't get everything done that I thought I would. There's always next week, right?

1 comment:

  1. Those keys are awesome. I just got a baggie of little keys and locks at a garage sale. I would love some skeleton keys. I have one that used to be my grandparents.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.