Tuesday, June 23, 2009

When life hands you cheese ...

Make pizza! I saw this post on Jane's blog, Out of the Crayon Box. Her pizza looks so good ... and not too long ago, I decided I'd try to make my own pizza. This is how it turned out! I wanted to make stuffed crust so I used the frozen dough you buy at the store and rolled it over cheese sticks. It turned out really yummy ... mmm and cheesy.


I topped mine with onions, bacon and feta cheese. I took leftovers to work the next day and made sure I ate it in front of lots of people! I think they were jealous. Hehehe.

I love to eat out and it really is easy, but cooking at home is more fun and definitely saves money. I challenge myself to fix stuff that I'd normally get at restaurants, like sweet and sour chicken - that's my favorite! And it really is satisfying to know you made it just as good, all by yourself.

Come on back ... today is Tuesday - I'll have some more decor pictures for you tongiht! See you then.

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.