Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good, good Goodwill

I had a rough day. I thought maybe Goodwill would make me feel better. It did! Here's what I got ...



Milk glass. I got all four of these pieces for 50 cents a piece! I love the detail ... so simple.


A cute frame that I got for $1. It says "I (heart) baskets" which is cute ... but I'm taking it out. It'll be one of the 3 frames I use for my stamp project.

Here's a close up. Just a small nick, but I couldn't pass it up.

Someone decided Mama needed company during her 'photo shoot'.
I have a few more pieces to show you later. Having a bad day yourself? Try a little retail therapy at your favorite thrift store ... you definitely won't get buyer's remorse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.