Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Great Wall of China

Darn it! Two-Post Tuesday is going to be One-Post Tuesday ... I had a busy day and then I remembered I had $10 in Kohl's cash that was going to expire!

Soo ... I have some pictures from my new favorite website bhg.com. These are wonderful ideas about how to display china. I have a lot of tea cups and plates that I'm itching to get out of the box! What do you think about these???

I like this one and since I'm making some shelves, this is probably going to be similar to what I'll decide to do.

This one is really interesting and I wish I had more plates. However, I plan to scour thrift stores to find coordinating plates so that someday ... this will be in my casa!

And this .... I could really do this in my kitchen, right above my sink but then I would lose my "tupperware" cabinet. And I'd have to paint the interior shelves and walls. Eck. Still super cute.


PS - have you been to my Etsy shop yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.