Monday, June 8, 2009

Headboard Headaches

So ... I've still been searching for ideas for a headboard. I'm just not liking anything I've been seeing. My room is kind of on the small side and I don't like the idea of having a big, bulky headboard. I was kind of happy when I found this on hgtv.com. What do you think?




I don't have my new bedding yet. I got too lazy on my day off! I plan to put my own spin on this, anyway, so I'm kind of looking forward to the end product.


Onto another topic ... I'm trying to find a little more balance in my projects. I tend to fill my head with tons of ideas and start a few of them, so right now I'm in the middle of 2 but have a couple more on the back burner. I'm doing my best to finish what I start but I just get so excited!


So, I'm going to write down everything today in hopes that that motivates me to do it! I am quite pleased with myself ... my Etsy shop is up and running! Have you checked it out yet?


This week, I need to finish my $2 end table. I've definitely been saying that forever! I also need to buy bedding and make up my wandering mind about this headboard! I'm going to make my shelving out of an old bookcase I decide to repurpose. I think you'll like it and I will too because I can display my prized tea cups and china. I also need to get cracking on the $5 yard sale table I got a couple weekends ago. Right now, I don't know what "cracking" consists of but hopefully I'll figure it out.


Is that enough? If not, I'll try to make the cuuute coasters that I wrote about a while ago. Oops ... I almost forgot about my stamp project!


That's 6 things. One for every night. And on Sunday, I will rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.