Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's just one of those weeks!

I have been a major slacker. MAJOR, I tell ya. I had a pretty busy weekend! Although I did find time to do a little thrifting, I did not get the chance to join Rhoda's Thrifty Treasures party. My lazy thoughts are that I will join next week with last weekend's finds so I don't have to squeeze in any thrifting this week before I leave for my 3 day weekend at my parent's!

Crazy, right?! My house is a mess, I need to do laundry ... I'm just in one of those moods!

I digress.

I did get a few good things at the thrift store and can't wait to show you! A couple of them are project pieces so I'm looking forward to doing some transformations. Speaking of transformations ... did you see Kate's guest post on A Soft Place to Land? I'm a huge fan of Kate's - she does ah-mazing stuff and I think I could look at her blog for hours. I loved the post and was glad I stumbled upon it!

If you're in the mood for a different kind of transformation, check out the latest Fashion Roundup post from OnePrettyThing. My favorites are the shoe projects!

And since we're on the subject of fashion, I must vent about my closet situations. Part of my messy house is due to the fact that I have ... inadequate closet space. I went from a walk in closet to a small little hole in the wall. With no hanging bars. So, there are some big renovations that need to be done in that area.

As always, I went to BHG to check out some ideas for closets. I like this one a lot, but I'd need a little more space for hanging stuff. I have a lot of dresses!

This is just a dream .....
I'm always asking for advice, but how have you transformed a small closet into an organized mecca?

2 comments:

  1. I'm waiting to hear what others suggest since, I have the same problem!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.