Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday Links

Happy Tuesday!

I'm pretty excited about the Multiples Party at Vintage Junky tomorrow! I've got my pictures taken and am planning to schedule my post tonight. Join in on the fun ... I looked around my casa and realized I had quite a few multiples. Maybe everything isn't exactly the same, but I definitely "collect" things as I thrift. Stop by and get the details for this fun party - and a giveaway! For my second post today, I'll fill you in on a little "soul searching" that I'm doing. I've been keeping up with Donna's Passion Series at Funky Junk Interiors, so please be sure to check it out, too. I think you'll find it inspiring and it'll definitely get your juices flowing!

Come back by tonight ... and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.