Saturday, September 19, 2009

One Word @ Etsy 4

I don't know about you, but I don't plan (unless there's a party!) blog posts. Whatever inspires me for that day ... well, that's what I write about. Today's post is no different and I'm actually quite surprised at how I'm going to tie these two subjects together so easily!

It is Saturday and today's One Word @ Etsy was "rustic". I didn't get far ... page 2, to be exact and I had to make a purchase of the awesome letter C below. I got inspired by a Letters and Numbers party over at Vintage Junky a few days ago and decided to start my collection.

Speaking of Vintage Junky, she nominated me for the Honest Scrap award! I was having a rotten day, but was DE-lighted to read her post and find my name! As you know, there are rules to accepting this awards ... but today, I'm just going to do the "honest" part of it.

So, here's a little about my purchase and me!

Mr C+D and I are not married (yet, hehehe!) but we have the same initials = JC. His favorite color is red, so I knew I had to buy this!I am a crier ... movies, commercials, TV shows - I get "touched" very easily!

I have a hard time making decisions. I normally HATE to be the one who picks a restaurant, but I'm getting better!

I worry way more than any one person should (I have the gray hairs to prove it). I worry about things I can't control and things I can control. I'm a-workin' on that, too!

When I hear a new song I love, I will literally play it over and over. Its probably annoying to some, but I'm just a huge music fan.

Right now, I am unbelievably hungry for my mama's chili.

Sometimes ... ok, more times than not, I speak to people in random accents or voices. I don't know why I do it.

If I'm bored or need a good laugh, I'll search YouTube for videos of people falling. Why is it so funny ... everytime?

I want nothing more in life than to be a wife and mother ... I can't WAIT until that day comes!

I'll be blunt, I absolutely despise racism. I wish it was not even around anymore, but I know that day will never come. I just want everyone to push themselves to be more open minded.

And there you have - two posts in one! Remember ... my GIVEAWAY is coming up - get your entries in before its too late!

1 comment:

  1. I never, ever want to pick the restaurant either. Or the movie! What a great letter.

    SMiles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.