Saturday, September 12, 2009

One Word @ Etsy 3

Welcome to another addition of One Word @ Etsy Saturdays! My word this week combines two of my obsessions right now ... plaid and picnics. I also found some great decor items that I had to share, too! Just click on the picture to be taken to the shop!

I would love to go for a picnic carrying this adorable tin basket!
I've spotted a couple of baskets similar to this style at Goodwill recently ... I think it's a sign!
Gotta love this vintage picnic set, don't ya?

This little plaid grill is perfect for some s'mores on a chilly evening.

A cute plaid tin for thread or button storage, great addition for your craft room!

Can't enough of suitcases ... especially a plaid set like this!

And last but not least, a fun plaid chair.

If the weather's right, enjoy this weekend by taking a spontaneous (maybe not to you) picnic with a loved one or friend ... I think that's what I'm going to do!

PS: This is my 99th post! Be sure to stop by on Monday for Chester and Donkey's 100th post Giveaway information.

1 comment:

  1. cute plaids..love that tin!
    chester and donkey are downright adorable~
    chasity

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.