Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Silver, glass and metal

I am beyond happy that it seems like Fall is here! I am far from happy that I now have a cold the size of ... well, my head going on in my head. My head hurts so bad I just spell checked a blank post. But, given my recent vacation from blogging, I am pressing on - for you!
I have just a few more treasures from this weekend to show you ... I am still excited about the goodies I found! I am always drawn to the glass aisle, so I'm sure the first two pieces won't surprise you.

I found this adorable sugar bowl (and am experimenting with photography) ... And this too-cute creamer! I thought it would look great with some fresh cut flowers.
Surprise again! I got a piece of silver! Check out the veggie bowl ...

And found another tray ... I love the green!
All these items are either up for grabs now or will be soon over at chester and donkey at Etsy. It's becoming so fun to shop for items I think everyone else will love, I'm thinking more and more about renting a space at an antique mall to really spread my wings.


Hope you are all having a great week - enjoy the outdoors, especially if you're in the Midwest with me. We all know what comes after Fall!

3 comments:

  1. Great items! Can't wait to hear how your shop goes. I'm thinking of the same thing. How do you figure shipping? (I tried selling on Ebay it was the worst part of selling, to me).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, am drawn to the glass aisle!!
    I wish you much luck in your Etsy venture.
    Feel better.
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! You know I like silver items! I'll have to check out your Etsy shop.

    Thank you for the thoughtful comment. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Feel better .. OK?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.