Ten happens to be my favorite number and I happen to have a 4 day weekend coming up, so I decided this challenge was meant to be. Click on the button to be taken to The Shabby Chic Cottage where you'll find all the details and instructions. The main idea ... make a list of 10 things you'd like/need to get done and do them.
Well, we shall see but I'm hoping with my extra time and not wanting to be humilated in front of Blog Land that I can't finish what I start, I'll score 10/10 by October 15!
So, friends ... here's The List.
1. Buy menus (see this post)
2. Glue vase back together. My cats went on a terror.
3. Come up with more ideas for kitchen decor.
4. Finish shelves for dining room.
5. Make master bedroom pretty.
6. Paint cupboard.
7. Decorate cupboard.
8. Make this.
9. Paint remainder of spare bedroom.
10. Hang fall plates.
There we have it. I'm actually so nervous about not finishing my list that I'm getting ready to start on my list now ... this is good motivation!! Track my progress on the left side bar - my tasks will be highlighted blue upon completion!