Thursday, October 8, 2009

Decisions, decisions

My 10 things in 10 days is proving to be more challenging than I expected. I bought the wrong kind of plate hangers I needed for this project. I was unsure of the whole thing, but got good feedback from you so I decided to go on with it. Well, after fussing with it for waaay longer than I anticipated .... I'm throwing that idea out the window.

Feeling a little discouraged, I figured I'd better do a "trial run" of another project before I got really aggravated!

This is the interior of the cabinet above my sink. Its a small space, but I've always imagined taking the doors off and decorating this space. I found the tea set and gravy boat at GW ... Ironstone Lemon Federalist and I love it. I fully intended on selling it.
But, I decided this is the perfect project to justify keeping it!
My only concern? Is this going to look too busy if I have 3 shelves of decor?
Love, love, love!
Regardless of my decision, I'm going to either paint or paper this cabinet white. I think that will help smooth everything out and at least I can get a better idea of the final product.

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.