Saturday, August 29, 2009

One word @ Etsy

As I was checking my Etsy store this morning, I got an idea that I decided to turn into a weekly post. Every Saturday, I'll feature five of my favorite things at Etsy I found by doing a one word search. Today's word? First, I used 'distressed' and only found one thing I liked so I used 'chippy' and found the other four. Hope you enjoy!

Just click on the photo to be taken to the Etsy shop!

I'm sure we could all find something to do with this piece of architectural salavage, right?

And this cart? Perfect for a funky kitchen ... I kind of drooled on my keyboard when I saw it.

Love this fruit bowl ...

And this metal hook? I'm definitely lovin' it!
I'm really glad I stumbled about this last item. Shoe stretchers ... how fun do they look in that jar?! I happen to love vintage mensware items and I'm quite smitten by these. Don't buy them, please ... I really want them!!

Hope you enjoyed my findings. I'm looking forward to more One Word Saturdays!

What's next week got in store? Well, I have 2 projects to show off ... one is finished, one will be by tomorrow and I know you'll love them both. I've got a post lined up to get your opinion on something that has been sitting in my spare room for a few months now. And hopefully I'll be doing a little thrifting this evening and I'll have goodies to show you, too!

Sure hope you enjoy your weekend! Fall is almost here!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea for a weekly post. I like what you found! Thanks for sharing. It would be interesting to see how SOON these things Now!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.