Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back in the saddle, with spray paint in hand

I've been on a bit of blog hiatus. I did do a little bit of updating ... I have a button now, so please grab it and put it on your blog! I added a few more, but if I missed yours, please leave me a comment - I'd love to grab it!

Moving right along, I wanted to show you some projects I did a while ago.

You might remember the Ball jars I got at Goodwill a while ago ... they had a plastic top that was screaming "I need spray paint".


These are the perfect size for sugar and flour, pasta, beans ... anything you might need to store and title in your kitchen!

I also got this little tray for cheap, so I decided to paint it as well.

I painted the border white for a little contrast ... I love the detail!

And the finished product! Not sure what I'll do with it, but I like it.
I'll be back tomorrow with yesterday's thrifting ... I found a couple of good things that I'm pretty excited about!

1 comment:

  1. I love these projects! The end results are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.