Tuesday, August 25, 2009

For Sale. Almost.

It is Tuesday and I figured since I've been such a Blog Slacker, I should set the pace for the rest of my week!

Here's a preview of some of the goodies I decided I could part with. I'm in the process of listing them on my Etsy store in efforts to start and build a business (and supplement my income). If you see anything you like, please let me know and I can give you some more details. It seems like a lot of you are in the mood for a little something different, just like I have been for a few weeks now. Head over to Olive Rue ... she's considering taking a home stager class - how fun would that be?! And Centsational Girl? Well, she's gathering goodies to offer us for the upcoming Holidays' gift selections. Can't you just imagine what's in store?!

Hope you're staying creative and inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer,
    Just stopping by to wish you luck with your Etsy store. I'm sure you'll do well. You have a great eye, and you know how to turn trash to treasures with a dab of Wright's Silver Cream combined with a small amount of good ol' elbow grease!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Bill

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.