Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fabulous!

Ok, I'll admit ... I LOVE getting awards! Its extremely motivating and rewarding to know that you love me as much as I love you!


This award came from my friend, Reid at The Andersons. Reid is a loving mother (you can tell by her posts like this and this - yep, I admire that she takes pictures of "real life" stuff!), a devoted thrifter, and an awesome DIYer. I am so happy to have Reid as a bloggy friend! Please stop by her blog and say hello!

There are a few rules that go along with accepting blog awards. The rules are simple. You post about 5 of your current obsessions and then pass the award on to 5 fantabulous bloggers. Simple. Easy.


Its funny that you have to write about obessions because I always have an obsession or two, and quite frequently say "I'm obsessed with that". So, here are mine ...

1. Wright's Silver Cream. You'll see why later tonight!

2. Cream soda. I know this doesn't have much to do with my blogging but it's just one of those things that I get a hankerin' for every now and again.

3. Replacements. If you read my blog, you know this already but I just love this website.

4. Research. I'm becoming quite the Google addict. I've been researching my ancestory and of course, my tea cups!

5. The Time Traveler's Wife. I've read the book, can't wait to see the movie!!!

On to the nominating ...

1. Embellished Bayou. If you've never visited Christy's blog, please go. She has got some super cute items for sale in her Etsy shop! Christy also has some fantastic projects that she's done and has a great eye for thrifty finds.

2. Small Home in the Country. Go to Kammy's blog NOW ... it speaks for itself! Projects galore, she is the queen of trash to treasure.

3. Enchanted Rose Studio. You'll find nothing but beautiful pictures at Tina's blog. She does amazing mosaics and always creates lovely tablescapes for our viewing pleasure!

4. Embellish. You'll find some fun projects and lots of inspiration at this wonderful blog!

5. Seven Palms. Marla is a new friend of mine, and she has created a fun blog chock full of some great thrifty finds!

I think for a couple of you, this is your second nomination of this award ... but a little reminder is always good, right?

Thanks again, Reid, for my nomination!

Don't forget to come back tonight ... its Two Post Tuesday and I'm really excited to show you what I did last night!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award, it feels "fabulous" to be recognized! I'll do a post about it later this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! And don't get me hooked on another product! Wrights Silver Creme....I know after your project with it, I will be...
    Ah............

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve the honor especially since you can post twice in one day. I'm just not that good. Love your blog and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, you are so sweet !
    Kammy

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.