Saturday, May 16, 2009

Weekend project (hopefully)

This is the inspiration for my Goodwill trip the other day. I love this project!
I searched and searched and found 3 beautiful crystal plates, about salad plate size. They're shaped like a daisy and I fell in love with them. I found 3 different styles of crystal candleholders ... oh my gosh, these are going to be awesome! I'm putting them on my Etsy store once they're finished.
These are really going to be one of a kind pieces. I'm so elated I found the pieces I did. They're completely elegant and would look beautiful with truffles displayed on them! Fingers crossed, they'll be dry by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.