Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mid-week Round Up

Well, I haven't done as much as I thought I would - but I'm doing pretty good on all my projects. I am trying to squeeze a lot into 5 days! However, the bathroom is being painted as I type! Luckily, I had some "me" time, too for this :

I just made this lovely last night ...

This and 2 others will be in my Etsy store soon. I'll be sure to post a link when they're up!

I just picked up this end table for $2. Thank you, Craigslist! Can't wait to get started on refinishing it tomorrow. Notice the hardwood (dining room) that is in the process of being sanded.



My mind is just swirling with ideas ... I'm so happy to have a day off so I can finish cleaning, make a trip to get some milk glass, and hopefully have enough time and energy to hit 2 Goodwill's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.