Thursday, May 28, 2009

El baño

Bathroom complete! It was the one room that I didn't have much say in, but I love love love it! My honey did such a great job. He loves red, which is obvious and it's a huge room so it isn't too overpowering.

All of the accesories were purchased at my go-to store, WalMart! Luckily the bathroom was the one room with updated fixtures so it looked "brand new" and I think now, it looks even better.
Before

I actually liked the grey walls ...

After

But I sure like the red accent wall! He also did another accent wall that matched the print of the shower curtain ... you can see it in the mirror.
Before Kind of blah ...
After

This might just be my new favorite room in the house ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.