Saturday, July 11, 2009

Orange ya glad?

On my day off, I decided to partake in some spray painting madness. I spray painted so much that my trigger finger was a little swollen - seriously!!! How does that happen?! I'm pretty sure my neighbors think I'm crazy. I'm constantly painting something, then taking pictures ... but I enjoy it, so who cares, right? Right!

If you saw this post, you'll remember this cute little flower pot I got.

The yellow flowers are great, but they needed to be cut down in order to fit on my kitchen sink shelf. So, I cut them down which was already a big improvment ... but I thought maybe a line of orange spray paint would really be fab.

Here's the finished product! Look at how the orange matches Mr. Ducky's beak!

And this is the whole set up ... for now. I'm indecisive to the max but I like this for summer.
If I've said it before, I'll say it again. I Love Spray Paint. Come by tomorrow ... I had a pretty interesting experience with chalkboard paint that is haunting me still today. Instead of showing you what to do - I'm going to show you what not to do. See you then!

3 comments:

  1. Love the flower pot and love the 'new' shelf! So creative. I spray painted today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute way to spruce up a otherwise boring flower pot !
    Hugs ~ Kammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks great- have you ever tried the spray paint gun. I bought one at Walmart for around $2.00. It fits on the top of the can and makes it so easy to spray.

    I am sure my neighbors feels the same way. They always look at me like I am nutso.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.