Monday, July 20, 2009

Even more family treasures

I went home again and scored some more family heirlooms! Various pieces of china, glass, even some more doilies ... sweet! I didn't get a chance to go thrifting last week but I feel pretty good about what I came up with yesterday. I've got more to show you tomorrow, but I think you'll enjoy today's goodies!


I posted pictures of this teapot, creamer and sugar bowl a while ago ... now I have tea cups and saucers to match. That means, my dining room table is getting a makeover and so will the shelf above my kitchen sink!


I also have some cute dessert bowls ... there were more in the box, but I just grabbed 3. Aren't they cute?


A butter dish, and a couple more sugar bowls ... very pretty.



And these cool "shot" glasses. Has anyone ever seen anything like these before?


They have a weather vane, Native American, and an arrow design ... I have no clue where to even begin the research on this!

Hope you like, I sure do! Come by tomorrow for Two Post Tuesday. I have some more pictures for you and some info on one of my Goodwill finds! I'm the Queen of Research this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.