Monday, July 6, 2009

There's no place like home

As you know, I went home over the weekend. Our house was built in 1992 and my parents have done a lot of great updates - themselves - over the years. My mom has always been a great decorator and a source of inspiration for me, so I took a ton of pictures of the house and its details. Here are some pictures of the exterior, kitchen, and dining room.

Dining room.

Mom has always had decor on top of the cabinets. My dad made the birdhouse and the other goodies are antiques!

Some more birdhouses my dad made.

I love the countertops!

A shot of one half of the kitchen.

I know someone who wants this old gas pump!

The front porch. My mom got some new plants and I really liked them!

More birdhouses made by Dad and a close up of the plant I liked so much.

I love the red rocks.

And a shot of the whole front porch.


Stop by later this week for more pictures! We've got the living room and bedrooms to showcase!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.