Friday, February 19, 2010

Etsy Therapy

I try to be a good girl, I really do. I try to put my money directly from my PayPal account to my checking account.

But sometimes I shop.

Here's a couple things I ordered this week.
I've developed an obsession with donkeys. It's fairly new, so counting the original Donkey this cute lil guy will make number 3. I bought it at kitschandcurious ... the name says it all!
I've been thinking about pillows a lot lately and decided I was in need of some vintage decorative ones. I fell in love with this one from enhabiten. It's the reason I make my bed now.

I'm off to transfer my money before the rest of it is gone!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute Donkey, love the pillow.

    This is WHY I don't leave money in the paypal account at all ... chuckle!

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by chester and donkey. I love your comments ... they kind of make me squeal with delight when I see one.